Mostly people know about the Health Benefits of Avocado. If someone compares avocados with apples then it would not be boasting. It is speculated that the fruit originated in central Mexico of South America. Avocados are also known as Makkhanfal in India due to its buttery taste. The amazing fruit, with its nutritional benefits, is possibly the most significant contribution to the human diet in modern times.
If you are thinking that alright for the fruit to have health benefits but wait, the leaves and seed of avocados are equally nutritious. Let us discuss the health benefits of Avocados fruits, leaves and seed separately.
Health benefits of Avocado Fruits in brief:
The complete health package fruit is so healthy that you might want to add it in your daily diet. And it is not only for people with some ailments, but it will also help you stay fit for longer.
- A healthy heart – We all know that most of the deaths caused in the world are by cardiovascular diseases. There are many factors responsible for the growing percentage of heart diseases. But Avocados are a blessing for the human race. They are packed with oleic acid which helps relax the heart muscles. Additionally, the folic acid in the fruit controls homocysteine levels which are significant for a healthy heart.
- Good Cholesterol bad cholesterol – The properties of avocado fruits reduces bad (LDL) cholesterol from the body and increases the good (HDL) cholesterol. The overall effect of the fruit will make your health happy.
- Now fit in your old clothes easily – If you are determined to lose weight then add this buttery fruit in your diet. The high fiber content will make you feel full and you will avoid overeating. Thus, you start losing weight quickly. It is this easier to fit in your old clothes with the reduced waistline.
- Diabetic? No problem – A great number of people suffer from diabetics these days and the disease is turning into a calamity. Avocados are known to lower the risk of metabolic disorders, controlling and regulating blood sugar. And having an avocado doesn’t shoot sugar into your blood thus, making it an ideal fruit for people with diabetics.
- Good for eyes – Avocados are a good source of Vitamin A. And it contains carotenoid and lutein which reduces the eye degeneration. Therefore, old age people must have the fruit to save themselves from cataract and other eye-related problems.
- High on Potassium – Avocados contain more potassium than bananas. The deficiency of potassium can cause cramps and muscle soreness.
- Antioxidant high – Avocados contain an antioxidant called glutathione. It helps in boosting the body system, increasing testosterone levels and improves libido.
- Fights cancer – The tasty fruit is known for its anti-cancer properties and having it daily can help you fight cancer.
- Shiny and health hair – Avocados are a good source of Vitamin B and Vitamin E. These both are essential for healthy hair. You can massage your hair with the fruit paste for healthier and shinier hair.
- Soft and radiating skin – Avocado oil penetrates deep into the skin and it makes skin softer and shinier. Consuming avocados may also prevent acne.
Don’t throw away the leaves of avocados. These are equally nutritious and healthy:
Avocado leaves are rich in flavonoids, a kind of antioxidant having anti-diabetic properties. Chewing the leaves can regulate blood sugar. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. These leaves are good for the eyes too. so have many Health Benefits of Avocado.
Avocado fruit, avocado leaves, and avocado seeds, everything is worth consumption. Here are some health benefits of avocado seeds:
- These are rich in antioxidants. Eating the seed of avocado could be beneficial for overall health
- Similar to the fruit and leaves, seeds of avocados also prevent cancer
- It is good for the digestive system
- Avocado seeds reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol in the body
- It prevents fungal infections and improves skin quality
- High potassium content prevents muscle inflammation
- It helps in reducing weight
- It is also recommended for its antidiabetic properties
No wonder avocados are considered equivalent to apples in nutrition value. Include avocados in your diet and enjoy the benefits of the superfood of the new world.